OVERVIEWPULSUHAN is a regular publication of the Policy Advocacy and Campaign Center of KAISAHAN. It is used as a mechanism to inform the marginalized sectors particularly the farmers sectors' of the different policies that would have great effect and impact on the implementation of agrarian reform, local governance and rural development.
Any comments or suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Please contact us.
Tagumpay para sa mga Magsasaka Patay na ang Farmland as Collateral Marso 2004 pdf download 511KB
- Farmland Collateral Campaign Update and its implications to the farmers
- Successful campaign of farmers to oust Secretary Pagdanganan in DAR. It also features the legacy of Sec. Pagdanganan in DAR as the "king of conversion", closed door policy and violent dispersal
- This also features an article on the kind of administration of Secretary Ponce in 2004-2005
Danding sa Likod ng Kaso ng Calatagan! Disyembre 2003
- An article featuring the connection of Danding Cojuanco to the case of Calatagan farmers
- An article on the dismay of farmers in Hacienda Maria in Agusan del Sur and Baha and Talibayog in Calatagan, Batangas because their case was decided against them due to technicality
- News blitz on NLUA and CARP Budget advocacy
- An article on Local Sectoral Representation lobby and campaign update
- An article on Farmland as Collateral and its effect on agrarian reform
- An article on SC decision on the 38B Marcos wealth
Farmland-as-Colateral Bills Pagtalikod ng Pamahalaan sa Responsibilidad sa mga Magsasaka Abril 2003
- Government is turning its back to farmers when they prioritize FAC bills in Congress
- An article on the new DAR Secretary Pagdanganan - Is he an ally or a foe to farmers?
- An analysis on the issuance of DAR administrative issuances without consulting the farmers
- An article on Charter Change - Would we dance in the tune of Cha Cha?
- An article on the lack of representation of women in GMAs administration
- Top Marks for SIAD July 2002 - 3.57MB
- CAPP-SIAD Reaffirms Lead Role of Communities in Sustaining Development March 2002 - 3.49MB
- Paralegal Education Help Agrarian Reform Implementation in the Philippines - Study Says October 2001 - 3.35MB
- Ika-13 Anibersaryo ng CARP, Binoykot! April - June 2001 - 2.44MB
- ERAP Pinatalsik ng Sambayanang Pilipino October 2000 - March 2001 - 3.35MB
- 818 Titulo, Makakansela Dahil sa Utos ng DAR July - September 2000 - 4.07MB
- Lakbay-Sakay Laban sa Kagutuman sa Taon ng Dakilang Saya - Inilunsad June 2000 - 2.82MB
- Nasa Kapangyarihan ng DAR ang Land Use Conversion - SC January 2000 - 2.47MB
- Kaso ng Mapalad Ibinasura ng Korte Suprema September 1999 - 2.30MB
- Paglaganap ng Kumbersyon Titindi Dahil sa DAR A.O. 1 Series of 1999 June 1999 - 1.95MB
- NLWUA: Kung Hindi Ngayon, Kailan Pa? December 1998 - 1.13MB